Tuesday 9 August 2011

Choked

After five years in an O/p relationship there are few times when something new happens in regards to what your Owner does to you. Last night was one of those nights. MT woke me up about midnight, I can't remember how she woke me but she woke me. It was obvious I was going to get some use and it did not take long for MT to turn words into action.

The conversation mainstay was basically relating to MT's desire to choke me and fuck me at the same time ....and hit my balls hard . Thus I ended up with a heavy duty choke chain (the type used on large dogs) around my neck and a lighter weight choke chain around my cock and balls. I was ordered to get the strap-on out and before I really had chance to get my head around it (ha ha) MT had me on my side with the choke chains firmly in her hands and her cock stuffed very firmly and deeply in my ass.

I have rarely seen MT enjoy herself more than I did last night. She was tense and once again I was used as a vessel for her to relieve her tension in. The feeling of the choke chain tight around my neck restricting my breathing and the pain of the other chain around my cock and balls combined with being anally stretched and raped was unbelievable. I did not think a physical act has ever made me feel so owned and so used.

As is often the case the physical use is accompanied by verbal assaults. I could not possibly remember all the things she said to me last night. But they included references to how I was lucky she loved me otherwise she would choke the life out of me. The ball hitting was more than painful and she humiliated me about how stiff I was while all of this was happening to me. I was repeatedly made to thank her for not killing me with the choke chain. I do not know how many times she orgasmed, there were so many and they were so intense. MT told me she would let go of the choke chain around my neck when she came else she may snap my neck with the force and her desires.

Even though the chain was very tight I never had the slightest concern for my safety....see I really am fucking stupid. Joking aside, I trust MT with my life......literally

No comments:

Post a Comment