Monday 1 August 2011

Happy Anniversary

The last 48 hours have been frantic to say the least but we have done so much, now I feel totally knackered.
Sunday we went to the BDSM event, it was a hot sunny day so we were able to enjoy the outside play areas as well as the inside ones. MT looked awesome as usual and I wore my favourite outfit ie the gladiator one. I spent a lot of the time with it off though as MT does not like it getting in the way of her hurty things.

My first 'little' beating was over a kneeling bench, strapped around the chest and arms to avoid movement of course. I requested a warm up but was denied...the first sign it was going to be a hard day. The sjambok is not a nice weapon, especially when hit with it cold and relentlessly. It was very hard to take it and MT welted my buttocks and thighs with it so I was covered in harsh stripes and bruises.. I was relieved when it was over, but then of course other MT 'toys' were used.

After a long break and some lunch MT shackled my wrists with leather cuffs and then chained my hands high up on a large metal frame in the outside area. The dreaded sjambok was then used again, this time with more force and fuck did it hurt. Most of the blows were to my buttocks and thighs, but she also delivered them to my upper arms and calves. At one point MT had to stop hitting the right thigh as it had a nasty looking swelling on it. The sjambok marks instantly and I could see the thigh marks literally on impact.

During a very fast sjambok 'attack' I pulled and twisted so much I broke the chains that had been securing me to the frame...of course I got a bollocking for that as well. MT pointed out that the chians had been doubled through, but I didn't mean to break them.  Then there was the tyburn, my back, chest, thighs, and sides were so sore and of course I begged for mercy on numerous occasions and made all sorts of squealy type noises and grunts. Yes there were lots of grunts. Every now and then MT would put down the sjambok or tyburn and start hitting me with her hands, mostly on my face or hips. That hurt too. MT was in one of her more brutal sadistic moods, and obviously enjoying herself intensely.

After coffee and cake (MT 'needed' cake as apparently beating me senseless is tiring) off we went to the medical play area with MT's sharp things. I am not sure if it was my cries or the sight of my blood from the six or so cut marks MT was carving into my flesh that scared off the people eating chips in the area. Or perhaps it was the sight of MT feasting and orgasming as she drank lots of my blood? Hard to tell really.

A very nice cross dresser who we had met a couple of years ago witnessed our little escapade however and found it very erotic. It came as not too much of a surprise when MT informed me that I would be sucking his cock in a short while. So after a relax and a drink we went off to the jacuzzi area and on some adjacent beds and I performed as required by MT, with MT pushing my head down. MT made her usual delicate commentary during this, just pointing out to me that other people were watching me suck cock and what a disgrace I looked etc. Groan.


We decided to leave a little earlier so we could enjoy today better ie our five year anniversary. It was a painful drive home my thighs and buttocks were so sore. After a quick snack it was off to bed. Although both tired we had especially erotic sex incorporating some little rituals of MT's, and I was allowed to orgasm. In the morning, MT looked at my body which is covered in welts and cuts and bruises, growled, and ordered me to get the strap on out. My very painful cheeks were parted and she gave me a thorough shafting..... then I gave her an anniversary card, and she gave one to me, and we spent a lovely day in Norwich to celebrate. We had numerous coffees, lunch, milk shakes and cake and I bought MT a fabulous dress which she looks stunning in.


It has been great having two fantastic days and nights together, love, sex, bdsm, food, more sex etc. What more could a person want?

No comments:

Post a Comment