Friday 5 August 2011

Desperate man

Work was hard today, very hot and masses of physical work to do. I started out aching from yesterdays gym, OK , perhaps that doesn't give an accurate account, I fucking ached like hell this morning from the gym, that's better. So more or less every movement today was painful, including of course the freshly carved right buttock, which I understand needs to be over written again, WTF. Apparently the right side is not as marked as the left side, looked fine to me, but then of course my opinion means nowt.

MT is feeling a bit better and this of course has given rise to a steady increase in her sadistic behaviour. At lunch time today she informed me that my rear end was to be put to use tonight. I never imagined that my life would turn out like this. Nor did I ever imagine that such a statement would seem so normal to me. I have transitioned so far that being told my arse is to be used has not much more impact than being told to make a cup of tea.

Making a cup of tea, however, is far less painful and nowhere near as humiliating. Perhaps I could distract her with a cup of tea ? unlikely to work, but might be worth a try, the acts of a desperate man have few limits.

3 comments:

  1. Peers around furtively... well you could slip a little something into the tea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mp you must have run out of invisible slave ink as well, seems to be a severe shortage of it, perhaps the Owners are stockpiling it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He took the last batch... something about it causing one to make rash decisions... it was just a union :(

    ReplyDelete