Tuesday 2 August 2011

Gagging for it

When telling you about the event at the weekend I forgot to mention one of my pet hates...the ball gag. When MT had me attached to the frame (by the chains I broke..Oooops) she fitted the ball gag on me. It is one of those plastic ones with the little holes in. I hate the bloody thing with a passion. It takes about 30 seconds before I start to salivate and then comes the dreaded drooling.

Sure enough, I salivated and drooled much to my discomfort, disgust and embarrassment. It was pouring from my mouth as she rained down blows om me with the sjambok  and the tyburn. People could see my drooling and I felt disgusted for them as well as sorry for myself. I tried to 'catch/hide' the drool by cranking my mouth over towards my shoulder but only succeeded in soaking my shoulder and then having it run down towards my chest. YUK it is so fucking disgusting.

Of course, MT found this fucking hilarious and it seemed to spur on her blow rate. After what seemed like an eternity and lots of muffled pleading I was released from said gag, mainly because my jaw was in agony... see? She is caring.

It was such a relief to get the bloody thing out it made the beating seem almost secondary. It was a harsh beating, I usually get two or three a year and I have had two so far. I just mentioned this to MT and she said she does not count this weekends one as a 'harsh beating'.  WTF? It seems the bar is being raised. Again.

Surely there must be an International Standard as to what constitutes a beating? You know, stating how many blows, the force of said blows, the speed of delivery , method of delivery, location of target area etc etc.

Also, perhaps this should incorporate the resultant marks from said beating eg size and hue of bruises, length and depth of cuts etc. There should be a 'sytstem ' with clearly defined standards, I must start a campaign.... but only if MT gives approval. Damn, I'm spotting a flaw.....

5 comments:

  1. Bloody ball gags. I hate gags of any sort - they seem to be a ticket to a panic attack - but ball gags are the worst of the lot. Thank goodness I have a wonky jaw and don't have to suffer with them often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps a thread where we can start working out the details of the system? Sounds fun. And of course it's us s-types that are to have the last word of the points, what else?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So we need a campaign to ban gags and we need an International Standard for beatings.

    Perhaps we should start lobbying....whose first ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is going to go better than the union???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good point Mp...we must be better prepared this time.

    ReplyDelete