Wednesday 8 June 2011

Aspirations

I try very very hard to be a good slave for MT but sometimes I fail miserably. I could make lots of excuses but quite frankly I have never liked it when people make excuses for poor or bad performance, so I do not like using ' excuses' myself.

I am quite comfortable with 'reasons' though, I see these as being very different, unless of course they are excuses disguised as reasons.

For some time now I have followed scott's blog on http://mrsemmakelly.com/ . I find scott's blog fascinating and admire his commitment, devotion and dedication along with many other things. Sometimes, however, scott makes me feel a little (a lot sometimes) ashamed of myself as I do not feel his 'drive' to serve so selflessly as much as he does. I read his words and think ' I wish I could be like that',  or 'I wish I could just come to terms with things like that '.

I think time may well be relevant, he and his Owner have been together for many years and probably lived through quite a lot of experiences together. I am 5 years into my slavery and it has not generally come naturally to me. I never had a desire to serve before meeting MT, just the opposite actually.

Perhaps being a dom all those years is a reason for my lapses. Given an inch I will take a yard, old habits die hard I guess.

I am continuing to 'try' of course and I am very different now to how I was 5 years ago. MT has been very patient and tolerant and directive and continues to do so. Of course, she should not really have to be, I wanted this, I asked for it and she should ALWAYS have a willing slave and she should get it without any of the aggravation I give her.

There is just 'something' that now and again interferes with my submission and compliance. It is not a conscious thing, I really detest upsetting her and not being a good slave. It just 'happens' sometimes and try as I might when it comes I just can't control it.

I do think I am getting better, I think the occurrences are getting less frequent and less dramatic. But I would really like to feel how scott and many others feel, so comfortable and so driven by the desire to serve.

I also read the posts on the O/p group on FL and often think "OMG  x person or y person is such a committed and dedicated slave, why can't I be like that"?

Of course, everyone has their bad days/ times, also evident from slave and Owner posts.

I am not disheartened about my slavery, just disappointed in myself sometimes. But I will continue to try and maybe one day I might just get close.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, you might not always be the perfect slave, but I'm pretty sure MT wouldn't keep you around if she didn't mind putting in the extra work. Life isn't always peaches and cream....though that is delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh honey come hang out in the naughty corner with the rest of us... we will never make you feel anything other than superior by default :D

    ReplyDelete