Friday 10 June 2011

Feet and fear

Work was hard today, I really felt exhausted when I got in. MT made me a coffee and I had a short rest. As I am trying to lose weight and generally get my body in better shape for MT I did a few light weights and some sit ups. The low carb diet is effective, but I am finding the food limitations somewhat boring. Ten days and I have lost about six pounds, so I am pleased as is MT which is the important bit.

I then tended MT's feet, exfoliating them and generally giving them a spiffy up (please note that unlike the vast majority of male s-types MT & I meet, I do not have a foot fetish. I actually rather detest feet). MT is still keen to have me formally trained in massage technique, so I guess that will be coming around the corner in time (despite my best attempts to avoid it, and success in this early on).

I have started getting things ready for tomorrows excursion, the nervousness is mounting which feels good. MT's weapons, er I mean equipment, is taken out in a silver box and I have started getting that ready . She usually gives me a list of items to put in there, but she sometimes adds other little things without me knowing.The worst equipment is contained in a canvas type pool cue case. Usually it is two canes. one thick, one thin, riding crop and the horse whip. Paddles, tyburn, shackles, blindfold, tape, plugs, strap on, needles, blades, lube (when I'm lucky - we have run out which does not bode well. MT went t the chemist today and didn't pick any up), wipes and other items of pleasure all go in the silver box.

Just like getting myself ready, getting the equipment ready is also psuedo ritualistic. I hate and yet love doing it simultaneously. Handling the things that will yield so much pain is sort of perverse, yet also comforting as well as exciting. I find this really weird as I really do hate pain. I still amaze myself as to how 'strange' I have become since becoming MT's property.

No comments:

Post a Comment