Sunday 5 June 2011

Counting

Still sore from yesterdays us, no it is not funny :). I think MT has something planned for tonight but she is playing her cards very close to her chest... plenty of room to hide several packs of cards there ;)

I expect whatever it was probably just got worse.

The diet continues, no mousse today or jelly :( grrrrr. It is not too bad, but I am missing all the carbs, my favourite foods contain so many carbs.

The countdown to our night out on Saturday has begun for me. As mentioned on here before, I get nervous when MT is going to take me out. I do not mind going to a new BDSM venue, that is exciting, it's what I will have to go through that is the more worrying aspect.

In addition to the usual trepidation (OK fear) is the fact we are staying the night in a nearby hotel. MT has been toying with me (or not as the case may be ) that if she meets anyone suitable at the event they might get an invite back to the hotel with us. Of course if they happened to be female and hot that would be pretty good, if male, well that's a different story. Guess I will just have to wait and see, as usual.

What can be pretty much guaranteed is I will get a severe beating with numerous hurty things, and a big dose of humiliation. Back at the hotel, the chances of receiving the big black strap on are pretty high as are the chances of  being cut.

The two and a half hour drive home on Sunday is likely to be a painful affair, the seat may feel more than a little uncomfortable.

In my days on a Fire Station I never knew what I would be doing from one minute to the next, life with MT is pretty much the same. It can be dangerous, it can be painful but it is always very very exciting and very fulfilling.

No comments:

Post a Comment