Monday 20 June 2011

Monday musings

Had a day off today, not from being a slave of course, but from work. I think it would be quite cool to have 'slave holidays' , I did mention it to MT once and guess what, she said no, it was worth a try though.

On a serious note, I do think there would be some benefit to a short break now and again although I do think there might be some negative effects. On the plus side, it would be great to just be able to have a few days doing exactly what I wanted, when I wanted without any restrictions. Point of Fact - pre MT I did manage to get myself into all sorts of scrapes by 'doing what I wanted to do' so this could also be a negative thing ;)

It would also give MT a break from the pressure of dealing with a difficult slave. Hmmmm then she might decide it was really good and less stressful and then she might not want me back !

Perhaps this holiday idea is not such a good idea after all. It was hard enough adjusting to life as a slave when I started, would I really want to go through all that again ? no not really and I do not think MT would want to either, once was more than enough for her.

Ok so the holiday idea is off, perhaps I could ask for time off during the day, you know, like a long lunch break. Nah, she won't buy that either. Oh well, it was a nice thought, for a while.

Changing the subject entirely, my left knee has been extremely painful for some considerable time but this last two weeks it has been a lot worse. The Doctor said today that my cartilage appears to be damaged. He asked me if I had played a lot of sport, I said I had. I thought it prudent not to mention that I spend a lot of my time on my knees either crawling or being used by MT. So he is going to send me for xrays and then most likely it will be a cartilage op. It will be interesting when my backside is exposed on the operating table and they see MT's 'art work'. Bet they smirk a lot when I come round.

1 comment:

  1. I understand your yearning for a holiday. However, a real slave does not get one simply by request. That is what separates those who play at being a slave under benign circumstances from those who are truly one no matter what. Your owner is wise not to let you off on your whim. Still, she could give you a holiday on her whim.

    ReplyDelete