Thursday 9 June 2011

Preparing

My nerves are starting to get busy as our night out at the new bdsm venue draws closer. MT is going to pluck my eyebrows this evening. She hates then to be bushy and I can't do it very well as for close up work I need to wear glasses and they sort of get in the way of the eyebrows. It does seem to hurt more when MT does it, Hmmmm I wonder if she has a 'special' technique for me.

I will do my physical preparation on Saturday when I get back from work. It is I suppose very close to a ritual in some ways. Not that MT makes it one, it is just something it feels like to me. As I start the shaving process, face, head, chest, buttocks and balls I become quite immersed in the actual process. Whenever we are going out I try to take extra care to ensure a good close finish and to try to avoid any cuts at all costs.

MT has already psyched me out with her ' make sure you shave nicely between your cheeks as your cheeks will be publicly spread on Saturday night'. Even after all this time and after so many occasions this type of humiliation still takes my breath away and sends pulses through my body.

Of course the whole night will be filled with painful and humiliating things, at the club and back in the hotel room. MT is often unpredictable in so many ways....BUT...whenever we go to a hotel I nearly  always get well and truly fucked with a strap on, it has almost become a custom. MT is threatening to use the very large black one, I shall plead intensely for the 'mercy' of the still large but smaller pink one.

I am not a betting person but my pleas will probably fall on deaf ears. Better the big black one though rather than the other alternative, which I do not want to even mention.

2 comments:

  1. Hi N,

    Now you've really got me curious.What alternative?

    Best,

    scott
    Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi scott, the dreaded humiliation of MT having my ass used by a man (it has only happened once before and that was enough). This fuels her sex drive immenseley and then she uses it even harder.

    Best wishes N

    ReplyDelete