Thursday 23 June 2011

Gifts

In  the Off Topic section of the O/p group MT wrote this today :-

'All else apart he has enough subby chicks who throw themselves at him. There's one who is very nice who I instantly spotted as a Nigel type girl that I may even consider sanctioning for him (that will be a nice anniversary present, yes ?'

I was quite gobsmacked when I read this as I was not expecting such information. I do not know which girl MT is referring to, but there is a particular one I would be pleased about as she is very nice and we get on well. The old days of topping pretty girls sometimes feels a million years ago, but sometimes it feels like it was just yesterday. I have lots of fun memories of those days, they were a little crazy at times but they met a need.

When MT has given me the option on a few occasions I have politely declined. There are quite a few reasons for this. Most importantly is the fact I am MT's slave and in a sense it actually now seems inappropriate for me to solo top a girl, it sort of feels a bit like being unfaithful (yes I am an old fashioned man). Also, the time spent topping someone else is sometimes time I could have spent being used by MT, which after all is something she enjoys and which I see as my role. There is a little bit of me that fears that ' I might get the taste for it again' and that this might disrupt my submission to MT.

Additionally, we have never got round to discussing what MT would see as being acceptable acts and unacceptable ones with me solo. When I dominate I really get a high from it and like to immerse myself in it - it's a bit like flicking a switch, as soon as I start it feels entirely natural and I feel everything come back . We both say that in my case it's always a bit like giving a reformed alcoholic a drink. I would not like to do anything that would upset MT but I get a taste back for it very fast. I prefer to not have too many limits when I am topping as it sort of distracts from the power exchange for me.

So I shall have to wait and see how this plays out, she could just be teasing me of course :). MT does actually get off on my topping so it may happen.

I understand it in the normal world, but I always find it quite surprising that when we are out and I am obviously submitting to MT that I get subbie girls showing an interest in my dominant side, it must still sort of show I suppose.

1 comment:

  1. "it must still sort of show I suppose"

    ROFLMAO!!!!!!
    You are the very soul of understatement. LMAO!!!

    *my word verification is subbeg*Lol!

    ReplyDelete