Tuesday 14 June 2011

Disciplined

Last night when we went to bed I was expecting a fairly uneventful transition to sleep. Oh how wrong I was. Whilst in bed, MT told me to go and get the leather paddle, which of course I did. I was then given a very thorough spanking on my already very sore bruised and cut buttocks.

This was, however, no ordinary spanking, this was a disciplinary spanking because I had been a mouthy bitch (OK, mouthy I admit to, not so sure about the bitch bit...Ok I accept it ). During my spanking I was repeatedly told about my infraction and that my behaviour was not going to be tolerated etc etc. It was painful and I also find it humiliating to be spanked for bad behaviour, and this rarely happens - if I fuck up enough to get punished it's usually a much more harsh affair. MT refers to events  like last night as 'disciplinary,' which is her speak for an attitude adjusting warning shot. These come with  components to really take me down a peg or two. I felt quite relieved when the spanking was over. I can't remember how many times I had apologised for my bad behaviour during the spanking and hoped that was an end to the matter.

Wrong again, I was then told to fetch the strap on. Still very sore from Sunday mornings use I really was not enthusiastic (Ok, I sulked). MT then gave me a very long, very thorough disciplinary fucking which had me babbling out yet more apologies.

Finally, I was allowed to sleep.Not quite so easy when your backside is so very sore.

The threats of similar treatments for bad behaviour loom over my head, this might help me focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment