Saturday 4 June 2011

A busy day

Work was busy busy today and I felt totally zonked when I got in after 5 hours of solid gardening very early in the day.

I started a low carb diet on Tuesday, for someone like me who loves their carbs it is quite a difficult thing for me to do. But, it is effective, it is something MT uses and at least I have the luxury of being allowed to eat lots of  meat. MT has also made me these cheesecake mousses which are far too delicious to belong on a diet, so that livens things up.

So far I have lost three and a half pounds which is encouraging over 5 days. MT wants me to lose some of my chubby bits and to tone up some more. So my diet will continue for as long as she determines, best I try very very hard then.

After being a bit gobby to MT (What me?!) I was given a little reminder regarding my place this afternoon. The little reminder was about 7 inches long, thick and is attached to a harness which in turn was attached to a miffed MT. As one can imagine, this did not bode well for a mouthy slave.

Fortunately I did get lube, which was quite surprising really but I was very grateful for it. It has been a while since I have been used like this and I quickly remembered 'my place'. I think actually it was mostly about grounding me and 'bringing me back to her' after the last few days as well.

After MT had achieved her usually high number of orgasms I was left bruised, battered and bleeding, so situation normal.

This type of use it tends to interfere with my ability to get an erection, but, today was one of the rarer times when I was up and ready. MT demanded I put her cock to good use and I did not need to be told twice. I am always up for a game of hide the sausage.

Having being given such a treat (and being allowed an orgasm which I hadn't expected) I was given TV football as well. I like being MT's slave, well, most of the time :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your weight-loss! And, I suppose, on your "education" today... heh :)

    ReplyDelete