Tuesday 7 June 2011

Slave whinge

There are many things I find difficult about being a slave. Of course there are many things I love about it, but then those bits are easy :).

I thought I would list my top ten difficult things, in no particular order (OK maybe the first one is)

1. Orgasm denial - I hate this one, if MT does not give direct approval I can't have one. Many a sleepless night because that part was wide awake.

2. Food control. I love food, especially treats like chocolate, ice cream, cakes etc. Not being able to eat what I like when I like is very hard.

3. Alcohol restrictions or total bans. This is a biggy, over the years I have often enjoyed alcohol (to excess sometimes) and I miss being able to have a drink whenever I want one.

4. Spending restrictions, I just love to spend whenever I want and how much I want, but my limit now is, erm, very limiting.

5. Not being able to buy parts for Cati whenever I want and not being allowed to change my motorbikes whenever I want. I used to change bikes at least once a year, sometimes twice. I get bored with them and then want a new 'toy'.

6. Having to being either nice to people when I do not want to be, or not being able to be nasty when I want to be, I find this very frustrating.

7. Having my ass used whenever MT wants......well it is humiliating and it hurts.

8. Being forced to do gay acts, this one really sucks (ha ha)

9. Having to shut up or behave when I am in a mood. I have big problems with this one, and when I do have to shut up it nearly kills me :)

10. MT having the right to do what the fuck she wants....sometimes it just seems so unfair.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like she is training you to be a very good slave who always obeys and submits.

    FD

    ReplyDelete