Thursday 2 June 2011

Post by MT. Thirty of the many reasons I love my Nigel.

Thirty of the many things I love about my Nigel;
  1. He is unfailingly brave.
  2. He is extremely intelligent.
  3. He is very strong, in every way.
  4. He fucks me til I pass out, then bounds off obediently to make me tea.
  5. He is capable of being fierce and terrifying, but he is still 'my boy'.
  6. He has done so much in his life, so he always has something interesting to say.
  7. He is a stroppy nasty old bastard a lot of the time, but he would do anything for people he loves or most people who need help.
  8. When I am having a nightmare he strokes my hair in bed in a particularly lovely way.
  9. He has a wicked sense of humour.
  10. He is quite capable and willing to throw down to look after us however messy. This is both love and sexiness inducing.
  11. He is a devoted Father. He plays football, dances to the Black Eyed Peas (we call him Ni.I.Am), builds sleds, spends hours with his fascinated 'workman's assistant' explaining How Things Work, and How To Mend Things, and arranges regular trips to the seaside for sandcastle building etc. 
  12. He is extremely capable.
  13. He makes the best. poached. eggs. ever. This is a very important skill here.
  14. When he sets about doing something he works at it incredibly hard and nothing stops it until he has done what he set out to.
  15. He sort of growls at me in bed and says 'get in my arms where you belong' which delights my girly self.
  16. He is full of energy and enthusiasm and generally loves life.
  17. He is so deliciously perverted, depraved and generally obscene.
  18. He has all sorts of mad advanced skills in all kinds of things. Every now and then one I didn't know about will become apparent. You know, just casually.
  19. He's fun. Real fun
  20. He tries to look after me when my body throws a tantrum and needs to rest
  21. He doesn't get freaked out by my bossiness. Annoyed by it sometimes, but not freaked.
  22. We have adventures together
  23. He's so bloody hot that I often end up having sexual fantasies about him even when I'm trying to think about something else.
  24. He does thoughtful thing like making me lovely flower filled gardens, to make me happy.
  25. He's 55 going on 25. No one should have that much energy at 55.
  26. There are some things about my past that freak people out that he is generally a bit less freaked by which is nice.
  27. He is very brave and dedicated about enduring the pain I inflict upon him.
  28. He works hard to do what he signed up for despite his natural base temperament.
  29. He is a devoted slave.
  30. He is far from perfect, but he is the perfect man for me.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. I've just been browsing through the archives of your blog and it is so lovely, but this entry is my absolute favorite.

    ReplyDelete