Monday 27 June 2011

Sunday outing

MT felt a bit better yesterday so we went to the afternoon/ evening bdsm event after all. MT looked absolutely stunning in her new dress and received many admiring glances and stares and comments. As it was a very hot day, I was allowed to wear my gladiator outfit instead of the proposed leather jeans, which was a massive relief. It was really nice as I received umpteen comments about my outfit. I was also perhaps at my lightest weight since we brought it, so I suppose I felt even more comfortable in it. I have now lost nearly a stone so I am really happy about that.

Because my knee and now my back, are so painful, MT was unable to use me as she had hoped to. I was able, however, to bend over a bench and MT gave me more than one very firm paddling, caning and horse whipping, Oh and I nearly forgot, the dreaded thick leather belt as well. And the tyburn on top of the carving which of course re-opened the cuts and got very bloody much to MT's delight.

It was ever so hot, and MT was still far from well really, so we stayed inside a lot of the time. The venue was fantastic, great equipment, relaxing areas, a 40 person jacuzzi and some beds. MT and I could not drink because of our medication but we still enjoyed lazing on the grass etc. One of the great pleasures of these parties is that everything is happening around you perfectly casually. So we were napping under a tree with a woman chained to it being beaten, people being whipped with single tails, people in suspensions, people bound and in hoods.... pretty much everything all taking place in the sunshine. MT says it's like a really perfect pub garden.

There was a blood play area inside and of course MT took full advantage of it. Both buttocks received carving and of course she drank my blood, which she always loves. She also cut my face cheek again, it hurt like hell but was quite erotic when she licked the blood from my cheek. She really loves cutting my face.

My backside was very sore on the hour drive home, MT was too tired to fuck me, but warned of a morning fucking. After the great joy of a lie in (we hardly ever get to lie in) the promised fucking delivered with gusto. I really spaced out during the cutting and again when she had finished fucking me. I just laid there on the bed, totally sore, totally exhausted and totally happy.

The rest of the day was very nice, a trip to Diss, gentle walk around the shops, then MT treated us to a picnic in the park by the lake. A great weekend with my darling owner, followed up with a great day off. Life as a slave is really great (most days) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment