Saturday 18 June 2011

Contradictions

Everyone is unique, so each of our experiences are unique. From what I have observed ,however,  being owned by MT is quite a lot different to the 'norm'.

So I thought I would give a few examples.

Some female Owners tend to dress in a particular femdom style when at public events, not MT. Wherever we are she often wears huge stompy biker boots, often has multi coloured hair, which when we are out is sometimes topped off with tiara or a fascinator. When there is make up there will nearly always be lots of glitter and dark eye make up. The mix of butch and femme is delightful.

Personality wise she swings from Literature Lecturer, woman of culture to full on swearing coarse raucous squaddie, depending of course on circumstances. She can appear quiet and demure and in the next instance roar and attack like a lion protecting her cubs.

Her treatment of me is also full of contradictions. I may be dressed for a club in gladiator attire and massive new rocks or 'daisy duke cut offs'. But I can be a gladiator with glitter on, damn it.

I am her obedient slave but also her protective man. She likes to own and control me but she likes the fact I am very much an alpha male in terms of personality and capability. I may be her bitch, but I am also her 'ally and her attack dog'. When out and about we may well spot a pretty girl and then just look at each other knowing exactly what the other one is thinking ie pretty girl who would be nice to spank and bugger If there's problem we work in harmony..

My ability to cook and clean and pedicure is equally appreciated as my ability to earn money, garden and decorate.

I suppose it stands to reason that a bundle of contradictions would like, and enhance, another bundle and contradictions

3 comments:

  1. See I always said my mpd was a good thing! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mindset I just get muddled up sometimes as to which one I supposed to be ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice how you both see a pretty girl the same way.

    FD

    ReplyDelete