Thursday 28 July 2011

Day with MT

We had things we had to to do so we combined them with a day out in Bury St Edmunds today. MT was still not feeling too great, but I think our day did her some good. We had a picnic type lunch in the Abbey grounds which was looking particularly pretty today.

I had to cancel work today as it was drizzling first thing and it was an external painting job, two hours later the sun came out....bloody typical.

Sunday we are going to our BDSM event, which we are both looking forward to. I know this is going to sound kind of sad, but I really do need a good beating and a spot of the old humiliation might be beneficial. I have started to feel a little bit stressed and uptight, it often  happens when there has been a short break from hard physical use. I do not want it, but I guess I have to admit I do need it.

I think some people in O/p have different views about bdsm and O/p than I do. I see it as just being part of 'us' just like any other activity we do together.I understand totally that some O/p couples do not actively engage in this type of activity and some of those that do, do so privately rather than at public events. We are all different and that is a healthy thing. In my opinion, either doing bdsm or not doing bdsm has no status in regards to whether a relationship is O/p or not.

I get a little pissed sometimes when some people on Fetlife start to be judgemental about what is right and wrong about other peoples relationships. When they do I would love to tell them to Fuck Off but unfortunately MT makes me play nicely there, well most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment