Wednesday 27 July 2011

My place

MT has had a rough day today, she is feeling unwell and also had a stressful day. When I got home from work it was readily apparent that she was not her usual self. She had, however, made some delicious stuffed peppers for our dinner.

I see being her slave as being very much a holistic thing. My service to her is all encompassing, it is my place to look after her emotional and psychological needs as well as her physical needs, including the ever present sexual needs of course. It is my place to ease her burdens and remove things that are either worrying her or displeasing her.It is my role to make her happy, to protect her and care for her and that is what I will always do to the best of my ability.

So that is what my focus has been this evening and will be over the coming weeks. To take the pressure away, to make things easier for her and to love and care for her.

1 comment:

  1. MT is very lucky to have you.. and vice versa Im sure. your devotion is so tender.. you are so many things to her..

    ReplyDelete