Friday 1 July 2011

To Ava

We had a fantastic two days and nights with Ava staying with us. She is absolutely lovely and is fantastic company. I am a somewhat jealous person when it comes to MT, but I never have those feelings when we are with Ava. We did our photo shoot which was great fun, some will be posted here but the majority on FL. There are some, however, which shall remain private for obvious reasons.

I felt sad this morning saying goodbye to Ava especially as it may be a long time before we see her again. It is not often that you find someone who is so compatible with a couple, especially an owner and a slave.

It was also great to see MT enjoying herself so much, I think she is always in her element when deciding which bit to use next and she had plenty of choices with Ava and I and she took them.

I was also a very lucky slave to be allowed some treats which I have not had for several years.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that last line is the one I want to hear more about!

    ReplyDelete