Tuesday 26 July 2011

Perceptions

An ordinary day, well ordinary for a slave anyway. Work as usual, which was not too bad although cutting the seven foot high hedge by hand when the battery on the hedge trimmer ran out was annoying to say the least.

MT is not well today, the effects of her medication, so I am taking extra care of her and looking after the things that need to be done.

I expect most people outside of our culture would never imagine the actual life of a slave. I would imagine their perceptions would focus on things like kink, sex and chains etc. I doubt if they would consider what normal day to day life was like for us. Their visions probably range on a continuum from being kept locked in a cage or other confining place through to 24 hour a day sex and depravity.

I doubt they might ever consider it romantic, but I certainly do.As far as I am concerned, becoming MT's property incorporated a wide range of feelings and emotions and of course a new identity, in fact within that identity I fulfill many roles, far more than I ever did in a vanilla relationship.

I am still in awe of actually being a slave and all that it encompasses. As time passes it seems to not only evolve but also intensify and enlarge.

If I was to try to compare being a slave to physical things it would be different things at different times.

Sometimes it is a perfectly still day, sometimes ripples on a lake, an earthquake, a hurricane, a tornado, gentle waves lapping on a shore, a tsunami, an eclipse, dawn, dusk, night, dense fog, gentle mist, an icy wind, a desert storm, a multitude of different things which form an ever changing experience and an exciting, but sometimes daunting state of uncertainty with an absolute sense of belonging. It just feels like anything and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment