Tuesday 12 July 2011

Short break

MT now has a blog, you can find it here-  http://www.sparklingscars.blogspot.com/

Perhaps I may find out interesting information on it.

Just one more day of work before our short break, I cant wait.

MT is feeling a little better today so that is positive.




Above - Just me hanging around waiting for MT.


I have escaped physical use lately as MT has been unwell, I am missing it actually, hard physical use somehow makes me feel very owned and also loved, strange creature arent I.

I have been providing her with services as usual, mainly orgasms and massage duty. Tonight I will be giving her a pedicure.

We looked to see if there were any kink events on in Cardiff when we are going to be there but unfortunately there arent any listed, so that is a shame. We are hoping to go the same event we went to last month at the end of July, so that will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment