Monday 25 July 2011

Mundane me

Today MT is out, she has been all day and I am missing her more than usual. Sounds kind of slushy but it is how I feel, must be getting soft in my old age, fortunately not in my cock :)

My diet has exceeded my expectations in terms of result. I am now 18 pounds lighter than when I started it and some 42 pounds lighter than my heaviest ever weight Strangely I still feel fat, I know that I am not but when I look in the mirror there are still some bits of excess body that I want to remove.I would like to shed at least another 11 pounds but I am not sure if MT will let me.

On a negative side, I have lost quite a bit of muscle bulk, so when I am feeling fitter I must get back into the gym and do some hard training. I like to have some muscle bulk, not purely for aesthetic reasons but as a defence mechanism. When I am like I am now I feel almost vulnerable, having some mass does tend to deter would be aggressors in my experience.

When we were in Cardiff I was allowed to buy some T shirts as my others had become a little baggy. I now have a wardrobe stuffed with clothes that are technically too big. I think MT plans to get me to Ebay some of the designer ones and then use the proceeds for new clothing, so that would be good.

Cati and I can now go a bit faster as I weigh less, it is surprising how much the acceleration has improved, also I am now more aerodynamic ;)

I keep staring at our kitchen which is stripped ready for preparation prior to decorating and a partial refit. ATM I just have not got the time, OK, I could be doing some now, but I am also looking after someone so it is not conducive. Work is so busy that the kitchen will have to wait until winter when work demand lessens slightly, then I shall have to face up to it and just blitz it.

I have done some household chores ready for MT's return this evening, yes I am a creep, but it is allegedly good slave behaviour to do things for your Owner.....I would not want to make a habit of it though ;)

One small slave prepares a hiding place when MT reads the last bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment