Thursday 21 July 2011

'Just a fucking facility'

The break in Cardiff was very nice. Of course there was not a break from being used by MT. MT gave me a seriously hard arse raping and managed to achieve umpteen orgasms up what ended up being a very sore, bruised and battered arse. This was then followed by an act of particular note.

I was then ordered into the bathroom, told to get on my hands and knees in the shower and then being told to shut up, keep still and then having my Owner piss all over the back of my neck and head. I was surprised how much this affected me. The back of my neck is perhaps the most erogenous zone on my body, the combination of the heat of MT's piss and the force with which it struck me really created a huge rush of excitement and humiliation in equal doses.

My breathing went deep as soon as I knew what was going to happen, but that was nothing compared to the act itself. I was also made to keep my mouth open and then lap up MT's piss from the base of the shower. Afterwards, MT made me thank her for pissing over me and then left me to lay there on the shower floor for a while before telling me to shower and then join her in the bedroom.

Today MT decided to use my arse again and she gave me a very long, very deep and very hard arse raping. MT was very stressed by a nasty situation elsewhere, and when I arrived home at lunchtime I was told 'you are just a fucking facility at the moment, I am not interested in what you think just stick your arse out and stay in position while I work my tension out up your arse'. Having a lot of stress to burn off resulted in me being quite brutally shafted and otherwise used exceptionally roughly - 'just be a good punchbag and shut the fuck up while I use your fuckhole bitch'. Being used like this still humiliates me, I do not think that will ever change. I have learned to accept it and to be grateful that MT chooses to use me rather than someone else, although this is not always the case.

Even though the raping is painful and without mercy, there is this inner feeling of fulfilment, created mainly by feeling and watching the absolute pleasure/ relief MT is getting from it.

There was mention of Njoy tonight and/or another thorough raping, but this time it might be the huge black cock, I really hope not as I am so sore, already split and slightly bleeding. When I told her this all it did was excite her even more and probably sealed my fate.

I really should learn to keep my mouth shut.

1 comment:

  1. Evidently Daddy has more compassion than MT. He lets me heal if I am bleeding.

    Condolences.

    ReplyDelete