Sunday 24 July 2011

Plans and more plans

A fairly quiet day, it needed to be after the weeks work. I provided some sexual services to MT today which was nice, albeit I did not get an orgasm. It is probably a bit of the ' treat em mean keep em keen ' philosophy I suppose.

I was also allowed out for a ride on the Cati bitch, unfortunately, after only a few minutes,a man in a uniform stopped me in the middle of the road. According to his little hand held electronic device I had exceeded the speed limit. Being a good trained slave is important at times like this. My 'old' style would have definitely got me a speeding ticket, but MT has taught me to be polite and contrite, so I was polite and contrite, I even apologised........and no ticket, just a ticking off, great result. Actually, the policeman was really nice and I had been just a little over the limit.

The week ahead is a busy one. Work of course, services to MT of course and then, subject to MT being well, a long bdsm event on Sunday at the same venue we went to a few weeks back. Then the following day it is our anniversary and I shall be taking MT out for the day, which hopefully will be really nice.

Being an anally retentive person I have several different plans for the day out depending upon the weather and how MT's health is.I am a compulsive systemiser and MUST have fully researched and itinerised contingency plans, I am not a 'just go with the flow ' type...I suspect this is something that might just change in the future.

Re-programming can be so pesky.

No comments:

Post a Comment