Monday 11 July 2011

SitRep

MT got steroids today so hopefully they will help stop the flare up.

MT brought me some pink cotton gloves to wear in bed with a hand treatment on. Allegedly, my rough fingers sometimes make her clit sore......not surprised after 60 to 120 minutes at a time.Starting to question that MT is not into feminisation...the pink gloves.

Started to get my clothes ready for Cardiff trip, yipee.

Asked to be excused from wearing njoy tonight, my little place is sore
.
Bad news, njoy is holidaying in Cardiff as well, shall hide lube as stowaway in suitcase.

Aaaagh, MT is to pluck my eyebrows tonight. Wish I had a safe word.

Hopefully strap ons passport is out of date and will be refused entry to Wales.

Have decided to pee in the street in the future rather than risk the public toilets after the recent incident.

I have not put any more yellow plants in the rear garden, but the dahlias buds are definately looking yellow.

Weight loss continues due to very low carbing, total lost is 1 st 6and a half pounds.

Purchased three skinny black T shirts, current ones looking a bit baggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment