Sunday 10 July 2011

Quiet times

It has been a quiet day today. MT is feeling unwell so I have been focussing on looking after her. I did get a ride on Cati but unfortunately had to cut it short as my knee was getting too painful. Changing gear so many times was putting a lot of pressure on it. It was nice to ride her again, also she seemed faster, probably because I am a stone lighter than the last ride.

I gave MT a long massage last night and will give her another one today. The massages can get a bit hot though, massaging MT can turn her on sometimes and then the 'other' services come into play.

We are going away on our own for four days on Thursday, a short stay in Cardiff. It will be MT's first time there and I hope she enjoys it. We are looking forward to spending some quality time together and relaxing. I just hope MT will be well enough, if not then I will just have to pamper her in the hotel room...sounds good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment