Wednesday 13 July 2011

Preparing for the trip.

It was a hard day at work, I had a short break at lunch time, but did not get much rest as MT wanted an orgasm. Somehow I managed to stay awake long enough to meet the requirement and at least got 20 minutes well needed sleep. Work this afternoon was manic, but I was given some gardening tools, so that was good.

The packing is all done for the trip, we are leaving at 3-30 am to avoid the traffic, yes it is crazy but I hate driving long distances in heavy traffic. If all goes well we should do the journey in 4 hours, during normal traffic it could take six hours or more.

We are going to head for  Penarth and have breakfast there before going on to the hotel in Cardiff. Then no doubt a quick sleep before a late afternoon venture into the city centre.

Five days away together will be the longest time we have spent on our own, I hope we don't kill each other. I can run faster than MT normally but with my knee problem she may be faster. Knowing MT she would make her move when I least expected it......either when I was asleep or during sex probably.

So there will be no more blogging until our return on Monday. Njoy is coming too, which is a shame, I was looking forward to a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment