Monday 21 March 2011

Eyebrows maketh the man.....apparently.

Two days in a row off work, it has been really nice. A chance to spend some time with MT and to watch some sport on TV.

Today we went to Kings Lynn which made a nice change. Having not been in very good slave mode lately I compounded things unwittingly when I informed MT I was having a cream filled belgium bun with my coffee. I was instantly reminded that cake was a privilege and that I must not assume I could have one. So, I made my request and was allowed a cream bun.....excellent. This slave stuff can be quite easy really.

During the journey to Kings Lynn I was informed by MT that the state of my eyebrows was an indicator I had not been an attentive slave recently. I asked why, she replied that they were not neat and tidy, they had not been plucked nor had they been trimmed. A lecture, I mean discussion followed, relating to the fact that such drops in standard were noted when I was not being a good slave. Owners ! they really can be picky can'y they.

On our return journey we stopped at a pub and had lunch which was nice.

The car passed it's MOT today which was good.

MT is still not well but her recovery is going well and the bossyness is definately back in full force and physical use is becoming a little more regular, it really does appear that the end of the 'holiday' is not far away............best get those eyebrows sorted quick then.

2 comments:

  1. Hi N,

    Em has a thing about my eyebrows too, as well as the hair in my ears. I thought they were a mark of my maturity. Em corrected my false assumption.

    Best,

    scott
    Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are unruly and unruliness is a bad thing in a slave (FYI)....

    ;D

    ReplyDelete