Thursday 24 March 2011

Famine

Being owned has many pluses and some minuses, some days it even feels the other way round :).

Today MT forced me to the doctors, at one stage she was even talking about taking me into the doctors. Anyway, as I suspected I have a sinus infection, also it appears polyps have re-formed in my nasal passages, they were surgically removed from my nose and sinuses two years ago. Just to add some more fun, it seems a lot of the pain in my head is down to my cluster headaches which I was first diagnosed with two years ago. And...I have very high blood pressure, which they say may be due to my infection, so I have to have another blood pressure check in 4 weeks time.

On return home, the Spanish inquisition, I mean MT, asked how I got on. It was really nice to see how concerned she was and then came the ' owner/doctor/healthcare' instructions. First was a chat about my work and something to do with overdoing it. Then came the very serious stuff.......there was talk of coffee limits, red meat removal/limits, chocolate famine and and and no alcohol OMG. Last but by no means least, the restriction of salt on my meals or should I say meals with my salt.

It all sounds so depressing on the food and drink front. So,  I must relax more and not get stressed, relax without coffee ? not get stressed when I can't eat red meat most days and what about the choccy and alcohol, Hmmmmmm no one mentioned recreational drugs ;).

MT has been wonderful, being owned by her is wonderful, days like today remind me just what a lucky slave I am.

1 comment:

  1. Here is a t-shirt for you, N.

    http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts-apparel/unisex/popculture/c1d8/

    ReplyDelete