Sunday 13 March 2011

Wet Weekend

After a very hard week it has been nice to not being working at the weekend. We made a quick visit to Norwich    yesterday, which for those that do not know is a nice smallish city in Norfolk. The weather was nice so it made a nice change to have some free time. Returning home I watched my favourite football team get knocked out of the cup by my most disliked team, Manchester United....Grrrr.

After a one and a half hour mountain bike ride in the rain today, I am now sitting down watching England v Scotland  playing rugby, even score at 9 point each.

Busy week next week, still seem to have this f..ing virus but at least it is something which has not stopped me from being able to work, so that's good.

MT is continuing to make slow progress so that is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment