Thursday 17 March 2011

First installment

Yesterday, MT had told me to make sure the strap on was ready for bedtime. A sensible slave might have made a note to remind him about this instruction, there again, I am not a sensible slave... as is demonstrated on a regular basis.

Prior to bedtime MT looked distinctly unwell and, to be honest, I thought it was going to be an easy night. Once in bed, things were still looking good, until..........MT reminded me that I had failed to get the strap on ready. My heart sank, well it sank but pounded hard as well. I thought 'fucking shit' but of course it was too late.

I was given the 'option' to get it there and then or wait until tomorrow, there was also some mention of not being allowed an orgasm until I got fucked - the strap on was brought out of retirement.

I will spare full details, suffice to say I was unceremoniously fucked senseless, repeatedly humiliated, made to humiliate myself and ended up a very used, very sore, split and bruised and contrite slave.

So today has been a sore one, work was of course busy and there was plenty of driving and then the food shop.

Returning to physical use is always hard on so many fronts. I often feel the physical effects for many days and the psychological element of never knowing when MT is going to strike next all adds together to make a nervous time.

3 comments:

  1. Hi N,

    It's funny how the moods and needs are sometimes not in alignment. I understand exactly how difficult it is to get started again after being "free" for a time. At the same time, don't you find that very freedom frustrating?

    Being used and abused is what we are all about.

    Best,

    scott
    Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi scott, Yes I do find the freedom frustrating.Once I get used to being used it is the norm, not being used then feels abnormal. Strange creatures us slaves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At the same time that I write this with trepidation I also wish that I were in your place. Perhaps not, but still wondering...

    I am a realist. I need to know what happens in the next moment, for I must plan for it. Yet, living with your Mistreatess the way you do and not knowing how your ass will hurt next seems spicy at worst. We all should be that lucky.

    ReplyDelete