Monday 7 March 2011

I must not throw

Still not feeling on top form but a bit better. MT is continuing with minor improvements so that is good. Had a pretty lazy day today, did some food shopping and some household tasks. Cati and I went for a ride, damn she's hot, weather was cold but very sunny. Riding my bike gives me such a buzz, the speed, the sound and the leaning over round the bends, it really does brighten my day.

As for kink, well MT's friend is staying with us so we have had to be conscious about noise so it has been sleep only. A chance for the sore area to heal, thank god.

We did got to the river and forest late afternoonfor a walk which was nice. Unfortunately, I threw a flying ring, similar to a frisbee, in MT's direction, I shouted a warning but as she turned it hit her on the cheek (face cheek not buttocks). She was very good about it...but one guesses one might not have heard the last about it. Would it be possible to fit a hole frizbee into a persons rectum ? I hope not, but I am confident MT would give it a bloody good try.

Chicken bones and now a frizbee, perhaps I should just not throw anything anymore, I shall meditate on that.

1 comment:

  1. Oh come on stop obfuscating... it has been established that you called her name, not hit the ground. We await pics...

    ReplyDelete