Tuesday 22 March 2011

Tongues are for talking FFS

Following on from the subject of a certain person not being very perfectly slavelike lately, MT has been providing the slave with some attention.Some people crave 'attention' but it does depend on the type of attention one likes, or perhaps more importantly the types one doesn't like.

Now I admit, the eyebrows were a little bushy. I will also admit, I had wrongly assumed I could just go ahead and have a cream bun. So I have acknowledged my heinous crimes, and of course I knew there would be some price to pay.

First a little bit of relevant history. A long time ago an owner decided her slave was a little too self opinionated had a high opinion of himself and needed some humility training. A large variety of initiatives were implemented and these were generally speaking, more than just a little disliked by the slave in question.

A particular humiliating act was introduced for a while. Even typing this is very difficult, but, in the interests of honesty and full disclosure... MT decided, it would be 'good for my humility' if I were to lick and tongue her arse regularly, knowing that I had never done this before. Therefore, this became a routine requirement and guess what? The slave did feel very humiliated and degraded at being used in this way. This act, was then relegated to whenever the mood took her, although there have been a couple of occasions where I had to do it to someone other than MT. The last time was to prepare a girls arse for MT's use.

This week, this act has been re-introduced as a routine occurrence, and I was instructed to offer this service daily. Having successfully completed my first day, I then failed to offer appropriately for two consecutive days..... this morning my lack of compliance was 'discussed'. Of course I instantly provided the required service, but the damage had been done. I have been advised that should it be deemed 'necessary' I may possibly be given the task of providing this service to a man of MT's choosing as a 'focusing aid' ... 'Yuk' seriously does not do the thought justice.

So, I had better get my slave head back on and focused pretty damn quick or life will become very tricky. MT's recovery phase could be said to be progressing quite well, from her point of view. The slave in question is suddenly being put back into his place and needs to get there very speedily. I'm focusing....

2 comments: