Thursday 10 March 2011

Tongue in cheek(s)

Every now and again I find O/p tricky, I especially find it tricky right about ......today actually. For a few months now, MT has been unwell and understandably and appropriately our dynamic has been more relaxed. Of course I have still actively been her property but have had a much more free time than usual.

When your owner is feeling shit and is asleep in bed you are not likely to want to wake them to ask for a privilege such as a chocolate, TV or anything else rather trivial.

So things have been quite relaxed. I suppose I have become a bit complacent, but then that's human nature I suppose, well it is in my case. Give an inch and I am more than capable of taking a mile, not good slave behaviour but about par for the course for me. Also, part of our life includes some physical use, this has also been significantly reduced in recent months.

So....MT is starting to feel a little better...and guess what ? she is starting to be pesky again. You know, expecting me to behave myself and be a good boy. Now I do understand the principle of all this, but it doesn't stop it from being a bit of an inconvenience. Today I even got scratched and a face slap.

Five years ago, massive trauma of going from dom to slave, nearly 5 long, hard years adjusting and in the end , getting used to it. Having got used to it, then MT becomes unwell and some degree of autonomy returns, albeit still being aware one is owned. Start to get used to this little bit of freedom and then....it starts to get taken back again.

Back to being actively told what to do or not do, back to punishments for bad behaviour, threats of removal of things etc. It really is tooooo much. Now I am expected, like a bolt out of the blue to be well behaved like instantly. I need to be re-trained, I need a refresher course, time for re-alignment etc.

I wonder if I will get it ? I expect I will get something.

I knew I hadn't thrown that frisbee / flying ring hard enough.

2 comments: