Monday 28 March 2011

I had to take a couple of days break from here due to feeling so crap. My head just could not function properly (no change there then). The antibiotics are having a slight impact but basically it feels like my head is going to burst and focussing on anything is almost impossible. I have this bizarre aversion to sound as well, just the slightest of noises feel like they are ripping my head open.

MT is being great as usual but it is hard for normal life to continue with both of us being unwell, where are those bloody slaves when you need them ? Joking aside, I have been very unslavelike in my behaviour this last week or so. I have tried hard but somehow have just felt sort of disconnected from  myself  which in turn has made me unconnected to MT which is not good.

I am going to focus much harder on getting back to normal, I know the impetus must come from me and it is down to me to be the slave MT wants me to be. I can be a surly and miserable fucker sometimes, I know that, but I just can't seem to help it even though I do try very hard. I want to feel back where I belong and I need to get there asap, perhaps I should just put my ass up at bedtime.

1 comment:

  1. Hi N,

    Wishing you both good health. Don't push it. Mother Nature knows best.

    Best,

    scott
    Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

    ReplyDelete