Thursday 3 March 2011

I am a fucking moaner

This week is taking it's toll on me so this is a pretty boring blog about an old man moaning (so situation normal then ).

I still seem to have some poxy virus, I have numerous aches and pains, my sinuses appear to have yet another infection and my cervical spondylosis is only outpained by my spondylosis in the lumber region. Get the drift ? feeling a little sorry for ones self today. Add a huge portion of tiredness bordering on exhaustion, loads of stress and money going out of the bank account at a rate that compares to a stone dropping down a well and one has a very discontented and grumpy slave.

MT bless her, is still far from well, the little one has a birthday tomorrow and I have yet another full day of heavy manual work to do.

The neighbour from hell is being twattier than usual and has been driving me fucking nuts with his constant, almost every day cutting of ceramic tiles on a circular tile cutter which is kindly positioned less than a metre from our fence just outside our summer house which is alongside our patio. So, spring and summer should be fun as it seems the shit has started manufacturing planters made from cut tiles. The hassle of either solicitors and/or Environmental Health looms ever closer, life is such a bed of fucking roses.

It is now 7-30 pm and little one's presents need to be wrapped, hopefully by 8 pm I can start to chill.

MT hates it when I am stressed as I tend to spread my stress to everyone within a very wide circle. But, as MT is unwell and due to the birthday I must make an extra effort.

This is when I find being owned so hard. The pre-owned model would go out and have a wild time to chase away the blues or suddenly take off to warmer climes overseas or go out and buy a super new toy, I er mean motorbike :). Yes it was not a very mature or responsible approach to stress......but it suited me and I miss it at times like this.

Ok, the world is a safer place without me outside on the rampage getting rid of my stresses and strains. It is also true, the money would be going out the bank at an even more alarming rate if I wasn't owned.And, of course I really don't actually need to replace Cati as she is still a fucking great ride.

So, for all the right reasons I shall try and be a good boy and not rant too much or do anything I should not do and wait out the 'stress and strain' period and wait until I feel all shiny and bright again.

4 comments:

  1. Hi N,

    A proclivity for stress, eh? Something else we share. I agree, it's better that you aren't on the loose. You need to take the paint cans out of the cage and beg MT to rig you up inside it so that you can smooth out the rough edges.

    You don't get any pity from me. :-)

    Best,

    scott
    Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks scott, unfortunately the cage is near the noisy neighbour.

    Best wishes n

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again N,

    I would say it's time to invest in a little white noise.

    Best,

    scott
    Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

    ReplyDelete
  4. This miserable, transitionish time from winter to spring seems to be stressful for everyone, regardless of cause. I do hope you get some rest and your body sorts itself out soon.

    ReplyDelete