Tuesday 15 March 2011

Firstly, I want to apologise to MT for not being a very good slave over the last four or five days. There have been a lot of reasons for this and we have had some discussions and no doubt more will follow.

In short, stress, not feeling well, work and MT being unwell have taken their toll on me. I let things get on top of me and lost sight of my purpose and priorities. I got sidetracked with my own wants and in some ways was feeling a little sorry for myself.

The journey of O/p never ceases to amaze me. Sometimes it feels really hard, sometimes so very right, sometimes just normal, other times just impossible. Just when I think I have it cracked something happens in me that kicks my feet from underneath me and I end up on my backside. Sometimes the getting back up is easy, sometimes I feel I just do not have the energy.

Just like any type of relationship, it has it's highs and it's lows, just like life itself tends to. And that I suppose is the relevant part, it is my life, warts and all. Even when I feel despair, even when I act totally against my property status I still always know I am owned.

I am committed to this relationship, and no matter how tough it gets will never ask for an out.

No comments:

Post a Comment