Tuesday 1 March 2011

Female Supremacy continued...

We went to one event, which was a real treasure. It was actually supposed to be a birthday treat, it was really... special. For MT and I the weekend was filled with a mixture of great mirth,  total disbelief  and a degree of being really pissed off with some of the other 'Ladies'. Slaves were not permitted to use the soft furnishings, slaves were to bow their heads every time they came across a lady. Basically speaking, slaves were just about allowed to breathe. Fair enough if that is your thing. There was much mocking, the dreaded 'worm', 'maggot' and 'dirty boy' were used to a maximum. It was very cartoonish and very few of these women actually had a slave or even a submissive. In the evening there was a 'Court' where the naughty slaveboys were accused of various breaches and then made to undergo various punishments. I tried so hard not to laugh, but failed miserably. I was deemed to be lacking and disrespectful as a mere 'boy'.

On a number of occasions my 'bad behaviour' was reported to MT in deadly earnest tones. I had not kissed their feet when ordered. I had failed to bow to some random woman. I had not psychically known that one woman wanted chocolate and was thus 'a dirty filthy beast'. MT basically told them to fuck off in a very polite way at first, and not so politely towards the latter stages. Some might wonder why we went. Well, we simply thought it might be nice to spend a weekend with other people who were in a F/m dynamic and we hadn't been in that world.  Apart from one or two nice ones, the rest were what I would generously call a bunch of  bitter psychos or utterly delusional. Although we had joined this group by becoming members prior to the event we surprisingly never received notifications of any other events. After one woman hit me distinctly inappropriately MT was ready to rip her face off and we decided it was best we left early. It was a kindness really.

On another occasion at a club, a woman approached me in the bar area with a crop and was attempting to dominate me. I said I was with my owner and she threw a tantrum. Later on when MT and I were in the dungeon area she watched MT beating me. She was flitting in and out of the area trying to join in, and mocking me because I was being dealt with by MT 'for being a  bad boy'. MT was not amused as one can imagine. She continuously attempted to ingratiate herself to MT and wouldn't back off. She came too close to the action repeatedly and MT politely told her to not get too close. Unfortunately, she did not heed this and accidentally got hit on the backswing with the cane, such a shame.

Later in the bar area she grabbed my backside and then started trying to slap me believing this was now fine as she had seen MT hitting me. MT stopped her by grabbing her hand and firmly but politely told her I was not public property, I was her property. MT had a few words with her and she went off. Shortly after as a result MT's conversation she was found crying in the corridor near the toilets. It must be hard being so dominant.

There have been many other incidents and I have pissed off so many Femdom Mistresses I have lost count. The other humorous element has been the reaction of some male submissives/ slaves when they have seen me not comply to random Dommes commands. They stare in utter disbelief and you can almost see them flinch and cower. They look even more astounded if they see that a Domme has gone into complete meltdown because a mere man has disobeyed them and not fallen prostrate on the ground in front of them either vying for their attention for begging for mercy.

For those that enjoy it, it must be great, but for me, well, I guess I will have to pass on that... unless of course MT decides to really punish me. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi N,

    Early in my growth into kink, I met a Pro who was seriously into the Service of Mankind Church and was caught up in "Female Supremacy/Superiority." I found it hard to grasp philosophically even though I am very wired to submit to females. I realized that what I had was a kink not a fundamental belief that any particular person was superior or inferior, especiall if that judgement was gender-based.

    Having a need to submit is primary for me. Any dominant person whom I respect and trust, in the right situation, can tap into that part me that is submissive. But that doesn't mean I submit indiscriminately even to a strong dominant.

    The longer I'm with Em, the more I understand that my sense of belonging to her is something different and more far-reaching.

    Best,

    scott
    Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

    ReplyDelete