Thursday 5 May 2011

The campaign for a sexy female slave for MT is not going well. There seems to be little or no support and I think certain people may quite like the idea of the 'male' option. Some people just like to see others suffer, I can't imagine why.

Work was hard today, I was not in the right frame of mind and I felt tired, a bad combination. Working Friday, Saturday and Sunday which is a definite downer. Also there was a heavy frost last night and several of our plants have been badly frost damaged, some may not recover so that is not pleasing.

I need to get rid of a few pounds, not going to the gym and some comfort eating are now showing around the waistline. I really dislike it when this happens, I love my food and this means I will have to go on a strict diet for a few weeks. If I had time I would do some strenuous exercises but work precludes this at present.

I must not be a chubby slave.

1 comment:

  1. Hi N,

    No sympathy whatsoever. You made your bed, now lie in it. I know this bad vibe I'm sending your way will come back at me. Karma, you know. But somehow I can't help myself.

    Best,

    scott
    Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

    ReplyDelete