Saturday 7 May 2011

Home sweet home

Following on from being unceremoniously thrown under the bus yesterday by my dear friends, I was indeed taken out by MT last night. As some people may have a 'slight' interest as to the outcome of our night I thought I might recount it.

We had a one and a half hours drive to the venue, a bisexual club where swinging and BDSM occur. MT looked stunning and as usual I was very proud to be with her.

We sat and chatted for a while to each other and to some of the other attendees. MT then decided it was time to  administer some pain. I was bent over a bench in a public area and MT gave me a sound paddling, caning and horsewhipping to my backside and backs of my thighs. The thighs is an area I find particularly painful and MT had great delight in watching and hearing me struggle with the first hard session I have been given for several months. I had 'almost' forgotten just how painful it could be and I really struggled. Several people watched very quietly, they were probably too scared to make a noise in case MT whipped them.

Then I was sent off to get MT a drink, and promptly told to take my shirt off and lie on the floor. She proceeded to do extraordinarily painful things to me with the heels of her shoes* which made me beg for mercy, while she taunted me and chatted to people and drank her juice and generally made me suffer. A lot. She also had a tremendous urge to kick me in the ribs apparently, but fortunately she said the shoes were inappropriate for this purpose. She looked very disappointed by this. I was not disappointed.

Back into the main room, more drinks and more chatting, and explaining O/p to a few interested people. Then MT smiled at a man sitting opposite us, had a little word and suddenly told me I was to provide oral services  to him when they had finished their drinks. Whenever I am told this my heart races and I start to feel the struggle for air and a sense of total panic flows over me. Of course I have to comply, there is no other option.

So into another public area and I was made to kneel and suck cock. In fact, slightly different to most such experiences, MT told the man he could tell me what he wanted, which I then had to comply with unless she said otherwise (which she did twice). Usually, MT directs every part, and I found this twist even more difficult. So, as directed, I knelt and licked, sucked cock and balls for what seemed like ages I think it was actually quite a long time, while my owner was right by my face watching and grabbing and pushing my head down and taunting and directing etc, while other people watched. I was mortified.

MT was in a particularly teasing mood and I was unsure if she would be using the cock I was working on which made me very very jealous. The fact she had him strip, and promptly discovered that he had angular hipbones (which is a great favourite of hers) made my concern stronger, but fortunately she confined herself to some hipbone fondling (though I was told today she thought fucking his hipbones might have been nice). MT gave the man the option of coming over my face, down my throat or anywhere else he pleased. Not surprisingly he chose down my throat.

Afterwards everyone sat around chatting, including my audience, and once again the fact that I am not of bisexual orientation was noticed by the assembled men, and inevitably I was then asked lots of questions about slavery and BDSM and how MT & I fit together. As always we were told that you could see we were a wonderful fit but no one could quite work out how.

The drive home was painful, and MT went straight to sleep in the car. When we got home an hour and a half later it was time to pleasure MT before being allowed to sleep, and then get up for work having had about 3 hours sleep.

Having got back from work I was generously allowed a cup of tea before being ordered to strip and display my stripes and bruises, prodded and poked on my sore bits, then ordered to fuck MT for rather a long time, before being given a sound arse raping and then being plugged with dear old njoy. And then she went on an excruciatingly painful biting frenzy.

It has been an interesting 24 hours, for numerous reasons. It has been a while since I was used like this. Although it was a tough time (as usual with MT) despite the pain and intense overwhelming humiliation, it was so nice and comforting to be back where I belong as her slave, in full service and full use to my darling sadistic Owner. I struggled with so many things, but seeing the joy and pleasure in her face and feeling and hearing her satisfaction makes it all so worthwhile. I really am feeling back where I truly belong.

*(MT here: @piece John Rocha, black patent open toe 4/5" stilettos with straps and buttons. This was a joyous occasion as it was the first time I have been able to wear heels for over two years. hurrah! I now return you to your normal programming)

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for your account of your nights with MT. Sometimes club parties can be exhausting but all the more worthwhile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really our pleasure to assist you, N. ;-)

    What're friends for anyway??

    (and srsly? the forced blow job makes me twitchy in my pants. That is hot. HOT, I say.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Dave it was exhausting, physically and psychologically.

    kaya, so glad to be of use, the thought of you being twitchy in your pants is also hot.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi N,

    A most arousing post. In this aspect, you and I are indeed different. When Em has me service other men and to clean up after they play together is actually a pleasure and ironically a humiliation that deeply satisfies a need.

    I would characterize myself as heteroflexible however because I am not attracted to men unless Em is there and some pretense of "force" is applied. Her denying me this when the opportunity is there is more difficult for me.

    Best,

    scott
    Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

    ReplyDelete
  5. whew..needed to fan Myself after reading this paticular post. I have been a lurker for a few months now. I totally enjoy your blog. I like seeing things from the male slaves point of view.. keep up the good work.
    Married Domme

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Married Domme, thank you very much for your kind comments. Best wishes N

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! In my fantasy I would love to have experienced that. In reality, I don't know how I would have handled it.

    ReplyDelete