Tuesday 17 May 2011

Life is just peachy

One of the things about being property is the additional 'thrill' of never knowing what will happen next. Life in general makes each day interesting with little twists and turns and the occasional huge events that throw us new challenges/ issues to deal with. Being in O/p you get all the 'normal' life stuff plus the mystical 'owner' elements.

Yesterday started out as a pretty normal day, shopping and lunch with MT...then peach panties.

Last night, cosy dinner at home, a little TV then the usual pleasuring of MT....then....I am informed there will be new routines and elements being introduced into my everyday life over the forthcoming weeks. Good listening skills are an important slave ability, so I listened intently.

It would appear, I am to be placed on a controlled diet.  More significantly I will perform scheduled physical exercises, as mandated by MT and these will be conducted under her supervision. MT is good at physical motivation in all sorts of ways, she is known for it. I will be advised as to the dress code but it will sometimes include nudity or other attire (the dreaded peach panties were mentioned, I think/ hope as a sanction). My buttocks are to be firmed up and my stomach, chest and arms to be more toned/muscular. She has booked us a break in Cardiff and I am to have attained various physical requirements by then.

Last night I was admonished for having hairy buttocks whilst modelling my new underwear, life is just so special.

Tonight will be the start of my new regime. I am filled with the usual mix of emotions when MT brings in something new. The mixed feelings state is always tricky. There is some excitement, lots of trepidation, some concerns, the feeling of impending embarrassment which no doubt will be escalated into total humiliation and the need to please MT and the effort that I must put in to achieve that.

Then of course there is the 'axe hanging over the head' element. The penalties that will be issued for non compliance and/or failure. MT always knows where the weak spots are, Cati, food, alcohol, TV and of course the overriding one of failing to be the slave she wants. Being stretched, made to evolve, made to put effort in, made to change etc are very powerful elements for a slave to deal with. Personally, I believe they 'make a slave'. If left to my own devices, left to just being me, not developed, not evolving, not controlled would for me be so similar to vanilla that it would be fruitless.

In order to be a slave I must become the slave MT wants me to be, not the one I think she wants or needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment