Monday 30 May 2011

Clubs, hotels, socks.... and buses

I found MT's stash of socks yesterday, OMG she has some socks. Socks for every occasion and eventuality, her stash makes my meagre sock collection look extremely pathetic (hers seems almost like a fetish to me). Not suprisingly, in amongst the four plus stuffed bags full of 'her' socks, I found numerous socks, that if I was allowed possessions, would most definitely be considered as being 'mine'. So, I rescued them and relocated them to a secret location. There is a risk I could be tortured but I shall hold out as long as possible, socks are important.....

Now as some of you know, the fact that I consider socks important is something MT has mocked me for and bitched about. So finding that my beloved Owner's strongly implied laissez-faire approach to socks is perhaps 'a little over stated' is worthy of mention. Because she definitely has far more socks than her mocked slave and to  the casual observer the four + bags full of her carefully arranged socks appear to be in existence for her various essential sock requirements. I am saying nothing of this hilarious  matter, whistes innocently......  

- - -

In slightly less than two weeks time we are having a night away in the Midlands. A new BDSM club has opened which looks promising, and the dates line up with scheduled things. On the down side, MT is really looking forward to it, which means I am in for a very hard time. Apparently we will be staying overnight in a hotel, and that especially always spells danger. After severe thrashings (etc) MT likes to really use me and unfortunately the strap on will be coming with us. But this is not the worst possible outcome. MT has stated it might be a good opportunity to enjoy the pleasures of someone else, if she sees someone suitable at the event.

All in all it could be a difficult weekend, the drive home will almost certainly be a painful one.

At least, being the ever dutiful slave that I am, I can rest happily assured she will have warm feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment