Wednesday 18 May 2011

The home front

Last night was the first of the exercise nights. So, I was told to strip and report to the living room for my exercises. Standing in our living room naked in front of a seated MT awaiting my instructions felt a strange mix of bizarre/ surreal/ humiliating/ amusing.

MT took a tape measure and measured and recorded my vital statistics, fortunately my dildo was not included, at least that hasn't got a training programme (yet). It was strange being measured and recorded like this, it did give that feeling of being truly owned which is somehow reassuring.

Then the exercises began, MT giving precise orders as to which exercise and how many of each. Press ups, squats, and various other exercises were ordered, with me positioned for assessment and MT's 'amusement' and then sit ups were carried out in the back garden (not naked fortunately). This was then followed by some crawling. Luckily MT made sure it was a relatively easy break in session, but I still ached this morning.


It was an early bedtime and of course I was required to pleasure my owner, then two hours later I was permitted to sleep.

Lunch break today was renamed 'dildo time'. Before food was allowed I was told to strip and get on the bed and bend over for the cane, which was delivered very hard and caused stripes. Then I had to lie on my back and MT mounted her dildo and used me until it had satisfied her. She also slapped my face a few times during of course - then I had lunch.

Tonight the training regime is to continue, apparently there is now a training programme, it includes 'flutter kicks' whatever they are, sounds a bit ballet-ish to me, God I hope there will never be a tutu, I suppose if there is that will be fucking peach coloured as well.

Work was busy, tonight will be busier no doubt. Life as MT's slave is never boring, but often exhausting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment