Sunday 15 May 2011

Used

Last night I was pleasuring MT in bed when she told me to lay on my back as she wanted to use her 'dildo', this is the way she sees my cock, as her dildo, just something to use to give her pleasure.

MT then got on top and rode me. Of course as always I was ecstatic to be used like this. Then MT started to slap my face. At first the slaps were quite gentle, almost playful and then the stinging ones started.

MT came several times and I struggled hard not to orgasm as I did not have permission. The slapping of my face made it more difficult not to orgasm as the humiliation of being used sexually and slapped at the same time hit my triggers. At one point MT gripped me by the throat and applied pressure. She loves to do this and I know she has to use a lot of self control as she would love to temporarily cut off my air supply till I lost consciousness (well she does say it would only be temporary :) ).

I then received the hardest slap she has ever given me around the face, it stung so much and the force rocked my head to one side. At the same time she had a massive orgasm. How I never came at that precise moment I will never know. MT said that I had been very lucky as she had really wanted to hit me really hard around the face, but as it was dark in the room she did not want to use that much force without being sure she was on target, see what a considerate owner she is?

MT said' good boy' and rolled off me. She then toyed with my dildo before dropping off to sleep. I lay there wide awake, no orgasm, a still very stiff cock and a stinging cheek.

Round two then occurred this afternoon. She's clearly starting to get better. After torturing me for ages I was even allowed an orgasm this time :D

2 comments:

  1. i just found your blog and am now a follower. i can relate in many ways to your situation as i too am in a "no limits" relationship with a Domme who i met later in life. Thank you for sharing your life with us.

    paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paul, I find it tough at times to say the least, but it is very fulfilling. I hope your relationship remains a long and happy one. Regards N

    ReplyDelete