Tuesday 24 May 2011

Whipping post.

MT here tonight - waves.The scene:

I was feeling a little uptight for reasons nothing to do with N. N is very tired after a rough few days and was looking forward to watching some new show on TV.  Feeling stressed I thought it would be pleasing to take it out on N and put him to use as a whipping post.  I have therefore just had him strip, but very sweetly I thought, had him bend him over in front of the TV. Am I not kindly?

I then gave him a thorough caning which made him yelp rather a lot and of course he couldn't watch his programme at all as he was focusing on taking his beating. Taking my stress out on his rump was a great success and very enjoyable. You will be delighted and relieved to hear that I feel relaxed. If I smoked I'd be having a fag about now.

N is now sitting tenderly watching his TV show with red wine & chilli nuts (the food stuff before you ask), and being a kindly owner I am writing his blog for him.

Having discussed this sort of thing once before I am aware that thrashing him just as stress relief is deemed to be 'abusive' by some camps. Here however it is seen as his duty. Even though he's a pretty piece of arse, he's fundamentally here to be useful to me - and thrashing his arse was very useful tonight. He says he feels 'where he belongs'.

1 comment:

  1. Oddly... there are times when the worse it hurts the more likely I am to laugh. It is not completely in my control... just kind of a giddy hysterical reaction. This does not seem to bother Master... in fact he laughs back at me, though I must say, it is a scary kind of sadistic laugh. But anyway... Master says this "laughing thing" totally cheers him up. I am always pleased to be of service.

    ReplyDelete