Monday 9 May 2011

Harmony

We are getting more and more back to our normal selves which is a very good thing. There is a thread on the O/p group about communication which MT has told me to read so I will do so later. Apparently it has some relevance.

I took my beloved Cati to Peterborough today, she will undergo surgery on Friday. It was sad saying goodbye to her, we have not been parted before so it is a very intense time. The surgery is likely to be expensive, but hopefully she will make a full recovery and might indeed end up even better than before. I will update you when I have further news.

On the way back from Peterborough I met up with MT in Ely and we did the lunch thing which was very nice, especially as it was MT's treat, I am such a lucky slave.

There has been a nasty rumour about an Owner biting a slave tonight, I hope it remains a rumour as the slave in question still has a very sore and bruised rump from Saturday night.

1 comment: