Monday 16 May 2011

She went shopping

Last night was relatively quiet. We watched a pay per view movie (Machete which MT delighted in due to the hot Latino chicks and lots of violent gore), and then we went to bed. When MT places my hand in a certain place there are no need for words. I love pleasuring her like this, it is something I have grown to love so much that it feels wrong if I am not doing it. Making her orgasm is hot, very hot and if I am lucky I get to orgasm as well. Unfortunately, last night was not one of those times and after MT fell asleep, I was left stiff but it did not matter, MT was satisfied and that makes me smile.

Today we went shopping in Bury St Edmunds and I took MT to lunch. Prior to this we had been to a DIY store as I needed to get some stuff for us and my customers. I was quite concerned when I saw what MT had in her hand. It was a set of craft knives, MT made no comments about them at all. I felt that certain feeling I guess most slaves feel when they see their owners with things in their hands that they may or may not use to inflict pain on their slaves. Of course, it may be innocent, but MT does love to cut me and drink my blood. At the moment I will just put it to the back of my mind.

To be honest, there is nothing I can do about it anyway, if she decides to use them on me that is what will happen. Being a slave is so hard in so many ways, but conversely a slave does not have to worry about many decision making matters, the decisions are made for us... for better or worse.

I left MT alone for a short while to go to the toilet, when we met up (it had only been 5 minutes) she had a little bag in her hand. 'I have a present for you' she said 'and something for myself as well' She opened the bag to reveal three pairs of  panties. A turquoise pair, cream lace ones and a peach lace pair, 'the peach ones are yours' she said with a beaming smile. I really just do not want to talk about them or think about them now. Groan.

3 comments:

  1. Peach goes with every skin tone. I'm sure they will look lovely on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/lingerie/dotty-lace-brief_207321925

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y'all just do not post enough pictures. Peach panties, cuttings, strap-on anal destruction- oh. The mind just cannot form the proper images!
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete