Friday 27 May 2011

Entitlement

As time has passed I feel I have become more immersed in my position as MT's property. Of course, there are still the 'bad days' but they seem to be becoming less frequent and less volatile when they do occur.

MT pointed out that I am more easily pleased these days. One of the things that I admired about MT very early on in our relationship was the fact that she was very easy to please. MT was always happy with what she had received. I on the other hand , was a person who generally speaking often wanted/expected more than I had been given.

I think being a slave has changed me in many ways. I never had to ask for anything before, I just used to get things whenever I wanted them and if I thought I wanted more or something 'better' I just used to acquire whatever it was. Having limits and restrictions placed on me has made me more appreciative of what I am allowed to have when I receive something. The' receiving' may be something physical or non physical, it could be an edible treat or being permitted to do something like have a bike ride or watch television etc.

I suppose pre MT I took a lot of things as being a right, something I was entitled to. As property I have no rights, there is no entitlement to anything. Anything and everything I get are 'concessions' and I am learning to appreciate each and every one of them. And when I don't I have them removed....simple (apart from when I get pissed off ) but it is I think all part of the process.

To me, becoming a slave is something I am having to evolve into. It is a ongoing process, some changes are big, some small, some instant, others a slow progression. Every now and then there is some regression, but overall I have changed so much from the person I started out as when we first met.

No comments:

Post a Comment