Thursday 19 May 2011

'My' slutty 'girl'

Last night the training regime continued.Naked again, good job it's warm. I was feeling quite stiff from the previous nights workout, luckily the 'breaking in gently ' is continuing. I had to request a couple of relaxations as I could not do some of the exercises due to old injuries, lack of flexibility and old age... I mean maturity.

Bedtime was not too strenuous, pleasuring MT and then some well needed sleep.

Today I returned home for lunch to a somewhat less forcibly dominant than usual MT. As time has gone on, sometimes MT likes her property to be a bit more like his 'old self', the dominant male. A signal was picked up, and graciously accepted. When these rare chances occur I really do put my heart and soul into it. Switching into my sexual dominant side is always easy for me. I spent 28 years like it so it is understandable it still lurks around in depths of my perverted little brain.

So my darling owner was given some of her 'dominant man services'. It is so nice when this happens, I could say it's a bit like getting back on a bike but that might be misinterpreted, hee hee. So my 'girly' owner (she looks very girly and pretty when she is like this, which is my euphemism and a good way to check the waters as MT hates being called 'pretty', I can only ever get away with it when she's being 'my girl' in bed)  was given a bloody good seeing to, and as always it was fucking great. There are orgasms and there are orgasms and this was definitely top ten. After collapsing onto the bed feeling totally sated, I went back to work with the widest of grins having entertained myself by pulling her knickers up, patting her on the arse, and saying 'good girl' on my way out (this always makes her laugh).

When the days work was finished, I returned home to the more usual MT. Little smiles exchanged and I knew I had done well, I also knew it was back to normal.

As time has passed and trust has grown and as I have become more immersed in my slavery MT has allowed herself the opportunity to experience sexually some of her properties past nature and skills. It is an area of exploration she sometimes wishes to experience. There is never any confusion as to my status, I always know I am owned but am allowed to demonstrate my other side. It works well and is something special we can enjoy together.

Of course I do not enact all past and dormant traits, I am a fairly harsh sadist and that is not something I would ever want to do to MT, and fortunately it is something she does not want either. Our sexual forays are more than enough for me. But it might be nice to inflict some pain and humiliation on some poor unsuspecting girl one day if MT permits.

This blog post has been heavily censored (by me - slave etiquette dictates I can't let the world know what a wanton slut my owner is)  ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hi N,

    I also suspect that these switch opportunities are somewhat qualified. Whenever Em gives me such rare treats, I'm well aware of the payback I might receive if I go too far.

    Best,

    scott
    Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

    ReplyDelete