Sunday 29 May 2011

Make love not war

A current thread on the O/p group has brought up the subject of how a female Owner is able to exert control over a male slave, as generally speaking, males are physically stronger than females. So I thought this might be a good subject for me to blog about.

Throughout history there have been many great leaders (as well as a few crap ones). I do not believe they obtained power or maintained it because they as individuals were physically stronger than the other people around them. Ghandi is perhaps a good example to illustrate the point.

So the fact I am physically stronger than MT is pretty much irrelevant as far as I am concerned. MT is, however, a mighty physical force and I have no doubts whatsoever that if she did attack me I would suffer serious injury, even if she was unarmed. She is definitely physically stronger than some men and probably has far less scruples when faced with physical attack on her or her loved ones.

I see a the relevant factor being power, power IMO is the key. A person does not have to be physically strong, they could actually be very physically weak, yet still yield tremendous power.

Now in an O/p relationship, it is all about power, TPE, where one person gives up all control to another. So when I gave myself to MT as her slave I relinquished all my power ie my will, my physical strength advantage and all other things I had previously had control over, I gave them all to her.

I am physically strong, more importantly perhaps, I have very good fighting skills, I also have no compassion whatsoever in a fight. I never start it, but I always try to be the one to finish on top.. BUT I have never hit a woman, it is not in my nature (perhaps seeing my Father hit my Mother and watching the suffering that caused provided this quality).

With this being so ingrained I would never use force against MT, unless it ever became necessary to protect her from herself and in that regard it would be my duty.

In addition, I love her with all my heart and would not wish to harm her. I also happen to have certain standards and morals combined with a sense of loyalty and duty.

I WILLINGLY and KNOWINGLY gave myself to her, my choice, my decision, I gave up all my rights, so why on earth would I ever want to undermine or destroy this? It would be O/p suicide.

It is true to say our relationship is anything but smooth, but then in my experience, the best things in my life have had to be worked for and we have both worked hard. We are still here, I am her slave, her property, I will use my strength and my power to protect her always, no matter what.

Just for the record, MT is one hell of a scary woman when she wants to be. Yes I am stronger and in an unarmed fight I would win (probably) BUT I would spend the rest of my life in fear as I know she has the capability to take me out if she so desired. See my life is fun, scary....but fun.

2 comments:

  1. Hi N,

    You hit the nail on the head here distinguishing brute force and power.

    Best,

    scott
    Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Scott, nice to hear from you, hope you are both well. Regards N

    ReplyDelete